Saturday, September 8, 2012

Jan and Michelle


Jan and Michelle arrived right at 1pm as scheduled. Earlier in the day I got involved in helping Sister Parry upload all the pictures for our Memory Book for our mission. I was at Sister Parry's apartment with Brad on the line trying to help us work through our problems, so I left my cell phone with her so Brad could continue helping her. As a result, I didn't get to take all the pictures I had intended while we were at the Fort. I was bummed we didn't get some better shots with Elder Ross's phone.


After our tour went to the Freemont Indian State Park and saw the sites. The "blanket" shown above was awesome to see. We did some hiking around the area and then went to dinner at Big Rock Candy Mountain. We came back to the 5th wheel and chatted until 9:00pm.



No comments:

Post a Comment